Here is my bracket and accompanying handouts for my 2018 March Music Madness.
My students have been asking me about doing March Music Madness since October and finally the time has arrived. Back by popular demand, here is my March Music Madness, 2018 edition. We will listen to two songs per day and the class will vote their favorite. In levels 3 and 4, I will give them the lyrics sheet.
Here is the 2018 March Music Madness Bulletin board bracket (I print them out, make a bracket on my board, and stick them to it)
Who will be the big winner?? Last year I introduced Despacito to my students way before the song became super popular.
Other 2018 March Music Madness posts:
- Spanish Plans bracket and activities
- Señor Ashby bracket and activities
- Mis Clases Locas bracket
- Somewhere to Share (Carrie Toth) bracket songs
- Sharon Birch–2018 Bracket
- Wendy Farabaugh French music bracket